Clients can access ACTS forms and data on the newest generation of portable devices and tablets. The ACTS|Field application adds substantial value, including unrestricted access and efficiency in completing inspections and field data capture.
With the convenience of a device that can be used anytime and anywhere, clients can better respond to events in the field. Companies can access near real-time information, which allows them to optimize the efficacy of their field resources. By eliminating the need for spreadsheets and paper forms, ACTS|Field expedites the data-entry process, eliminates the duplication of effort, automatically keeps form lists up-to-date, and greatly reduces common data errors.
ACTS|Field Key Feature
- A main menu that provides off-line access to data collection forms, tasks, and workorders.
- Inspection forms that can be entered, saved as draft, and completed before synchronizing with ACTS.
- Photo capture that allows multiple photos per question and enables inspectors to annotate as needed.
- Utilize device GPS capture to automatically stamp or allow inspectors to "drop pins."
- Bar code reading for easy equipment selection.
- Signature blocks for full audit compliance.
- Desipatch to deliver assigned inspections or tasks to individual users' devices.